This word I like... We architect our life...
A song, a sigh... developing words that linger...
Through fields of green, through open eyes... It's for us to see.
Interanimate: To animate or inspire mutually

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day -1

Not really. I wasnt up to posting yesterday. It is now day zero! Yesterday was good though cuz I had a great visit from my family. Finished out the 'conditioning' treatment (thats what the doctors call 7 days of chemo before a transplant). I now have a new appreciation for those of you who have, and in at least one case continue to receive, chemo treatment. Thank you for staying with us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking from my desk at school every chance I get. Have you had the transplant yet? Hope you experience good effects soon.
Love & prayers,
Katy