This word I like... We architect our life...
A song, a sigh... developing words that linger...
Through fields of green, through open eyes... It's for us to see.
Interanimate: To animate or inspire mutually

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day +245 A Question of Passion

A father once said, "Son, you have tried for many years to become a successful actor but had no luck. You continue to live hand to mouth and your health suffers. Maybe it's time you look for other types of employment." The son replied, "Dad I love acting. I'll never give it up."

A wife once said, "Husband, you have been in several bicycle accidents and had many broken bones. Maybe you should give up this hobby for your own good." The husband replied, "Dear wife, I love riding my bicycle. I can never give it up".

A friend once said, "My best friend, you have had a serious accident on your motorcycle in which you lost control; but you survived with only cuts and bruises. Maybe motorcycle riding is not a good match for your personality." The man replied, "Dear friend, I love riding my bike. I will never give it up."

A stranger once said to another, "Stranger, I saw you hyperventilating just now to the extent that you passed out. Maybe you should give up breathing." The other replied, "Kind stranger, thank you for your concern. But I love breathing. I will never give it up."

for Trevor White - 1987-2008 - A Man of Great Passion


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very touching...
Trevor will forever be in our hearts <3
Shelli