This word I like... We architect our life...
A song, a sigh... developing words that linger...
Through fields of green, through open eyes... It's for us to see.
Interanimate: To animate or inspire mutually

Friday, September 5, 2008

Day +240 A Friend Lost

I am physically well today, not so much mentally. Today, a very special young friend has been lost to a motorcycle accident a couple miles from my home. Trevor White passed away at the scene of the accident. We think he was on his way to work. Trevor was very young and leaves many hearts broken and missing him already. All of us Andersons have known Trevor for the last 13 years as his mother and Cathie became good friends through their connection at a preschool where Trevor's brother Cody and my son Dylan were classmates. We are all very sad for Trevor's mother Anne, father Steve, and brothers Cody and Weston. It is such a shock for the heart to realize that this wonderful and vibrant young man will no longer be with us. God bless his young soul and help comfort his family. He was loved by many.
News story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim, I send my love and prayers to your family as well as Anns, she is like family to me and I know to yours as well. We have to remember that Trevor is in a better place and we will see him soon! LOTS OF LOVE
Shelli

Duane said...

Hi Jim,

I'm very, very sorry about Trevor's shocking passing.

Please know that I and others are thinking about you and your family at this challenging time.

Sending lots of love.

Unknown said...

Hi Jim, Cathie, Maddie and Dylan,

I am so sorry to hear about Ann's son. I know how close you all were with them. Please give Ann and family our condolences.

Love,
Cassie, David and Sam