This word I like... We architect our life...
A song, a sigh... developing words that linger...
Through fields of green, through open eyes... It's for us to see.
Interanimate: To animate or inspire mutually

Monday, October 29, 2007

Quail Gardens - March 2007

For those who haven't visited Quail Gardens in Encinitas I suggest you go sometime next spring. Here is a small slide show I made from a March 2007 visit with my Father and Sister. I used an Olympus E300 digital camera. If you like any of these pix you can click on the pic 3 times to finally get a real big size that can be saved for your desktop or wherever.


Topic News: I should have some news about a transplant schedule this week.
Blog News: I added a tool on the side panel where you can be notified by Email whenever there is a new post.
Thanx and Best Regards.

1 comments:

Duane said...

Hey Jim,

Thanks for your recent comments.

Yeah, T-cell depletion is what you're referring to, but because of the need for the GVL effect that couldn't be done, of course.

Thanks too for the link to Flew's seminal work. I'll read it soon.

BTW, very nice photos!!!